Directly reporting to the group CFO, for a company transitioning in a new foreign ownership. (hybrid)
. Essential Functions:
- Responsible for all aspects of Finance, Accounting and Tax functions .
- Manage accounting team whose main responsibilities are: Client accounting, Billing and Credit Control – account receivable, Account Payables, Bank and Cash Management, T&E Financial check and Payment, Periodical statutory obligations
- Ensure compliance with local regulations and company policies.
- ad hoc Management reporting
- Prepare Cash Forecast (collections and disbursements)
- Month end close management, including: Preparation of journal entries for accounting adjustments as required, Monthly analysis of actual results to budget.
- In cooperation with the Italian CPA: Year-end Financial statement and statutory obligations. Provide information and analysis to draft the Tax return
- Prepare budget and regular forecasting of P&L and cashflow for all business unit.
- Liaise with external consultants If necessary in relation to the Italian business.
• Work closely with corporate offices based in Milano and UK, providing support on Italian company-wide issues (ie: Standardize and document policies and processes in line with companywide objectives
. Minimum Qualifications / Experience:
– Established professional experience in accounting , finance and controlling
– Strong accounting skills: management experience of AP, AR, inter-company processes, month end close procedures
– Experience of legal, financial and tax and payroll reporting and regulations in Italy
– Experience of managing a team
– Fluent in English
– Strong written, verbal communication, and reporting skills
– Self-motivated with ability to lead and teach others
– Strong problem-solving skills and ability to develop multiple solutions